One of the main objectives of the Port Authority of Castellón is to become a Mediterranean port that stands out for its proactive attitude and its commitment to sustainability. This means that it has to maintain highly competitive position through innovation. To this end the PortCastelló has set up a Quality Management System which is certified according to ISO 9001/2015 in key processes: Processing Stops by Vessels and the Management of Administrative procedures in the Public Port Domain which are developed and strictly audited according to the following principles:
- The full satisfaction of our clients by providing them with logistics services which generate value.
- That there is continuous improvement in all our services and processes,and that the establishment of goals and objectives ensures the efficient working of our management system and respect for the environment. The PAC ensures this continuous improvement by establishing regular revisions of our objectives on quality and sustainability.
- Use innovation and a proactive attitude to achieve sustainability (environment, relationship with the surrounding area, people and economic results).
- Promote the integration of of the port with the town, since the port is fundamental to social and economic development in the surrounding urban areas.
- To ensure that all employees feel like valued members of a team and are united in their support for the management of the company, since this is essential if the objectives which have been set are to be achieved.