National signal number: 26940
Location: next to the East breakwater
Description: white tower. Focal plane: 32 metres
Light color: white
Characteristic: Fl W 8s (one flash every 8 seconds)
Range: 14 nautical miles
Active: since 1971
This lighthouse was built in 1971 on the PortCastelló breakwater (now the Ceramic Quay) to extend the range of the previous lighthouse, which had been in the port since 1917. It is a reinforced concrete tower, with a diameter of three metres. In 2021, a decision was made to demolish the lighthouse and build a similar one at the NE end of the port, next to the East Breakwater.