WELCOME TO PORT CASTELLÓ WEBSITE
Port Castelló overview
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Port of Castellón through this new website.
Strategically situated on the Eastern Mediterranean coast in Castellón, the Port of Castellón provides nearly 5 kilometres of dock front, a depth of 16 metres in the harbours and a logistic platform (see Technical characteristics) totalling 840 hectares made up of the Serrallo Industrial Estate (power stations and petrochemicals) and Parc Castelló (logístics).
In the North Basin is the Ceramics Wharf for bulk solids and the Centenary Wharf, equipped with four Portainer cranes for containers and other general cargo vehicles.
The South Basin, inaugurated in 2009, covers an area of 2 million square metres.
If you explore this web site further, it is possible to take a virtual walk around and see for yourself how the dynamic evolution of the Port of Castellón has taken place; a modern port, efficient and sustainable and increasingly well adapted to the needs of the new century.
- Enjoy the port
- Conferences and Fairs
- Exhibition of paintings 5th Mediterranean painting... Friday, 29/08/2014 - Monday, 8/09/2014 - Moruno Building
- XXXI Big Twin Club Friday, 12/09/2014 - Sunday, 14/09/2014 - Grao of Castellón
- Supersubmarina in concert Saturday, 1/11/2014 - 23.00h - Sala Opal
- Los exportadores castellonenses esperan cerrar el ... Diario del Puerto - 1 September 2014
- El puerto de Castellón sigue al alza... El Periódico del Azulejo - 1 September 2014
- El puerto sigue al alza... El Periódico Mediterráneo - 29 August 2014
- Castellón lidera las gaviotas de Audouin... Su Currículum - 29 August 2014